Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

report on sockrocker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uber3pic

PostSubject: report on sockrocker   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:12 pm

i would like to report sockrocker for hmm someone like giving away free items. He tried to make an iron golem on starfarm's house. he also placed a diamond block there for sum reason. Anyways, he destoryed the block but he didnt pick the block up. Starfarm was also right there and was able to get the block so its just like giving him 9 diamonds or 1 diamond block. starfarm threw the block at him and i guess he didnt see it and left. i then took the block to report this. This is roof of him placing and remove the block.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rabbit_Swag

PostSubject: Re: report on sockrocker   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:17 pm

uber3pic wrote:
i would like to report sockrocker for hmm someone like giving away free items. He tried to make an iron golem on starfarm's house. he also placed a diamond block there for sum reason. Anyways, he destoryed the block but he didnt pick the block up. Starfarm was also right there and was able to get the block so its just like giving him 9 diamonds or 1 diamond block. starfarm threw the block at him and i guess he didnt see it and left. i then took the block to report this. This is roof of him placing and remove the block.

I AM SOCKJROCKER AND I AM VERY SORRY OF THE PAST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED IT IS MY FIRST TIME AS EMIR AND PLESE GIVE ME 1 MORE CHANCE I WILL BE MORE RESPONSABLE THIS TIME .... SOCKROCKER sorry 4 the caps my computer is messed up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rabbit_Swag

PostSubject: Re: report on sockrocker   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:26 pm

hello this is sockrocker ding my report i wish to proceed playing ancientcraft by not giving any items away any more
but ! starsuper said shiny when i was muted so i wanted to show him a block when i broke it i thought i got it because i got alot of them anywho i wanted to see if golems worked because if you look at chat i said can i make golems he said no so i broke them all
leaving 1 diamond block on the floor without noticing also i allways have fun on ancientcraft so if odie you would please unban me
yours normaly : sockrocker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: report on sockrocker   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:43 pm

sockrocker wrote:

hello this is sockrocker ding my report i wish to proceed playing ancientcraft by not giving any items away any more
but ! starsuper said shiny when i was muted so i wanted to show him a block when i broke it i thought i got it because i got alot of them anywho i wanted to see if golems worked because if you look at chat i said can i make golems he said no so i broke them all
leaving 1 diamond block on the floor without noticing also i allways have fun on ancientcraft so if odie you would please unban me
yours normaly : sockrocker
You are banned for 2 days. Face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientcraft.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: report on sockrocker   

Back to top Go down

report on sockrocker
Page 1 of 1