Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent_A

PostSubject: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass   Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:27 am

Does anyone want a Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta Pass?
If so, reply with/PM me your email address or a link to your Steam account so that I can give it to you. Of these responses I will pull one at random to give it to. Only one entry per person, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gameoma

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass   Sat May 26, 2012 8:36 am

Agent_A wrote:
If so, reply with/PM me your email address or a link to your Steam account so that I can give it to you. Of these responses I will pull one at random to give it to. Only one entry per person, please.

I really want the cs:go beta gift Smile I have also an offer if you want. I have sent you a PM with my email.

Gameoma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent_A

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass   Sat May 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Update, I'll give out any number of passes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent_A

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass   Sat May 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Or not, maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jirii

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass   Sun May 27, 2012 7:49 am

Agent_A wrote:

Hi, how many keys you have? I would really love to get one. Can't send you my email because I am new member Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent_A

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass   Sun May 27, 2012 10:12 am

To tell you the truth, I don't actually know how many I have. I gave it to the other person right away because it seemed like nobody was interested in it. So I might not have any for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jirii

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass   Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 am

Agent_A wrote:
To tell you the truth, I don't actually know how many I have. I gave it to the other person right away because it seemed like nobody was interested in it. So I might not have any for you.

Ah okay. Can you reply to this thread if you get/have more of them? I have desperately seeked them for long time now and no luck..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass   

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta pass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: