Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

DAH HUNGA GAMEZZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benny_Bean

PostSubject: DAH HUNGA GAMEZZ   Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:25 pm

I was watching youtube as i happened to come across a hunger games map/gameplay it looks cool so.. as i am i would kindly use my world for a hunger games kind of thing for our server.. if i can find a link to a download i will post it in this thread for you guys to check out! (i need odie's approval first though derp) if you would like to participate in this event (of course with odie's approval) post below ALSO i dont care if anyone records,BUT I will NOT stop and wait for anyone! (yet again if this is to happen) tributes or compedators (i think i spelled that right more derp) will be peasent-knight (or king idk if they can spawn) unless anyone is willing to get temporarily demoted for the games (item spawning IS cheating thats why i am saying that) and sponsors will be anyone that can spawn items i will explain rules if i get far enough and i will tell the date that i will begin the games if i get far enough and i will also explain even more things If i am allowed to do this
i may have multiple games for many people to get a chance to play Smile if you want to see the map and the Youtube stars minecraft hunger/survival games make sure to check out AntVenom's youtube channel that has the whole game there are other videos of the same game but different perspectives released but so far only AntVenom has released the complete games. (damn i noticed this is a long post all typed on my iPod xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent_A

PostSubject: Re: DAH HUNGA GAMEZZ   Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 am

I'll be a sponsor or have my spawning and gamemode and flymode, etc, permissions temporarily removed. Also, I think that there should be a limit to how much people can spawn for their people otherwise people could spawn enchanted diamond everything for their person. That money, of course, would refill over time, but slowly. That, of course, would involve a plugin for it. Also, kings can't spawn anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benny_Bean

PostSubject: Re: DAH HUNGA GAMEZZ   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 am

yes agent i sai i would explain more if many people were to participate in such an event (we might need a olugin that lets us disappear or diguise)

if you want to download the map to see or study: use this link
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-survival-games/
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAH HUNGA GAMEZZ   

Back to top Go down

DAH HUNGA GAMEZZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-