Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

a new plugin idea... post your ideas here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benny_Bean

PostSubject: a new plugin idea... post your ideas here   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 am

I was thinking the other day that we should have the XL Classes plugin if its available for 1.2.3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uber3pic

PostSubject: Re: a new plugin idea... post your ideas here   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:15 pm

i want this also. i also was thinking about adding xlevel which allows players to train mining and at a high level, they get double loot. it also allows people to train acrobat, sword skills, archery. so like an rpg plugin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faixella

PostSubject: Re: a new plugin idea... post your ideas here   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:47 am

I would love to see some sort of class and skill plugin. I'm more familiar with Heroes and mcJobs, though.

I am currently working on coding a class system on my server, using the Heroes mod. If we use that one, I would love to help with the coding--if for nothing else, then for the experience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a new plugin idea... post your ideas here   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:21 am

We have mcmmo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientcraft.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new plugin idea... post your ideas here   

Back to top Go down

a new plugin idea... post your ideas here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1