Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[Request]For Oddie!{Town Naming, and Railway Project}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carofdoom1127

PostSubject: [Request]For Oddie!{Town Naming, and Railway Project}   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Okay, so I have been playing on this server for a few weeks now. AND I AM REALLY LOVING IT Very Happy Very Happy . I really am, much better than kc. Anyway, I was hoping to help out in this server so, I am proposing a tiny project-sort-of-thing. It is a two part project. Basicly what it is, is the construction of a Railway System, which will take a while, but....I want to do it. The second part is the naming of towns, cities, and location. I.E: Draven Monutain, Hunter's Mountain, Cow's Prarie, Widow's Peak...I don't know, those are just some example names. I wanted permission from Oddie before I get into this, so that's pretty much it. Also, Oddie if you do approve this, I am going to need Rails, minecarts, redstone, redstone torches, dectector rails, pistons, dirt, stone bricks, repeaters, and Powered Rails. I know it's alot.... Smile . Yet, I would be very happy if you approved this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poodonkis

PostSubject: Sounds nice   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:08 pm

So towns? I have one... does need a name. A global railway system? maybe. I can supply if needed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carofdoom1127

PostSubject: Re: [Request]For Oddie!{Town Naming, and Railway Project}   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Sounds good! I don't know if I need aproval from Oddie or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Request]For Oddie!{Town Naming, and Railway Project}   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:06 pm

dude you dont need my perms.... Make ANYTHING you want on this server Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientcraft.iftopic.com
carofdoom1127

PostSubject: Re: [Request]For Oddie!{Town Naming, and Railway Project}   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Odie680 wrote:
dude you dont need my perms.... Make ANYTHING you want on this server Razz

So that's authorization cheers , anyway can anyone give me suplies, mainly rails! and powered rails!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carofdoom1127

PostSubject: @Oddie   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 pm

So that's authorization , anyway Oddie, can you give me suplies, mainly rails! and powered rails!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minecraftmasters

PostSubject: Re: [Request]For Oddie!{Town Naming, and Railway Project}   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 am

I'll ask Odie about giving you supplies. I'm sure it will be ok!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Request]For Oddie!{Town Naming, and Railway Project}   

Back to top Go down

[Request]For Oddie!{Town Naming, and Railway Project}
Page 1 of 1