Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Application for Promotion (Knight)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FPSMitchell

PostSubject: Application for Promotion (Knight)   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:59 pm

There wasn't really a section for Promotion Applications. Maybe you should make one? But, anyways, I first logged on January 3rd, I believe (I used to go by the name "Aqua") and would like to apply to be a Knight. Under the promotion rules, it says that you must play for a month. If you need confirmation that I am Aqua, I will post a reply to this using the Aqua account, saying that it's me. Also, as some very simple proof, I created a faction named H20, and made a glass dome roof over it. I also remember the old spawn and Beef's party shop where he'd drop items. Again, if you need extra confirmation, I will happily log on as Aqua and tell you, or, if need be, I will just always play as Aqua, and this will serve as an application for him, however, I'd much rather have FPSMitchell be a Knight, as that's a name I'm more comfortable responding to. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aqua

PostSubject: I am FPSMitchell   Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Alright, you didn't ask for confirmation, but, hey, I'll give it anyways. If you need any other proof, I really can't provide any. FPSMitchell and Aqua are the same person (Mitchell/me), it's just that I (being FPSMitchell) wasn't used to responding to Aqua, and, also, someone else already had a Minecraft account named Aqua, so I couldn't use Mineshafter to provide myself with a skin. Sorry, you've had to do a lot of reading if you read all this, but thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Application for Promotion (Knight)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1