Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

We've all had a good run haven't we... It's gone but the fun we had...that can never be taken away from us.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carofdoom1127

PostSubject: We've all had a good run haven't we... It's gone but the fun we had...that can never be taken away from us.   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 pm

We've all had a good run. For those of you that have been here since the beginning, and those of you who came in as the server progressed, it's been fun. Really fun. We've had some really good times. But servers are tough to maintain, things are tough, so Odie I understand why you had to shut it down, hopefully someone has the money/ability to bring it back up,... but it's been a good time. We've had hardships and struggles and enjoyment and fun, but the memory we have no one, NO ONE can take that away. So thank you Odie, and EVERYONE ELSE for making this such a fun, and enjoying experience, the sense of community I experienced here was unique, and great. It's sad that all good things must come to an end, but that's the way life works. So that's it, happy playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poodonkis

PostSubject: Wabbacraft   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:45 am

Well for a person that has been here since WabbaCraft, I am saddened. I remember when I first joined and after being here for about a year, it feels like a part of me is gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carofdoom1127

PostSubject: Re: We've all had a good run haven't we... It's gone but the fun we had...that can never be taken away from us.   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 am

Poodonkis wrote:
it feels like a part of me is gone.
Yeah...the server was a part of us all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spicypaper

PostSubject: Re: We've all had a good run haven't we... It's gone but the fun we had...that can never be taken away from us.   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:16 pm

yeah it was... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've all had a good run haven't we... It's gone but the fun we had...that can never be taken away from us.   

Back to top Go down

We've all had a good run haven't we... It's gone but the fun we had...that can never be taken away from us.
Page 1 of 1