Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Member Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Powzahh

PostSubject: Member Application   Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 pm

IGN(Minecraft Name): Powzahh
How you found this server: PMC
What are you going to do on server: I would like to enjoy myself on this server and try not to get killed by hackers. I would also encourage the rules to other players to prevent any sort of spamming and flooding etc.. Later maybe become staff. If I would become staff I would use a 3 kick = ban system. Which means for example say if I guy is spamming. I would give him a warning. If he continues then first kick. If he does it again, second kick. If he does it another time, third kick. If he doesn't even care anymore, and still does it "THE BAN HAMMER HAS JUST SLAPPED YOUR FACE" Smile. I would like to make a safe community for the players to make it feel like their safe from hackers and other types of harmful things.

-Powzahh

PS: Hope I get accepted Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Application   Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:11 am

Powzahh wrote:
IGN(Minecraft Name): Powzahh
How you found this server: PMC
What are you going to do on server: I would like to enjoy myself on this server and try not to get killed by hackers. I would also encourage the rules to other players to prevent any sort of spamming and flooding etc.. Later maybe become staff. If I would become staff I would use a 3 kick = ban system. Which means for example say if I guy is spamming. I would give him a warning. If he continues then first kick. If he does it again, second kick. If he does it another time, third kick. If he doesn't even care anymore, and still does it "THE BAN HAMMER HAS JUST SLAPPED YOUR FACE" Smile. I would like to make a safe community for the players to make it feel like their safe from hackers and other types of harmful things.

-Powzahh

PS: Hope I get accepted Wink
Approved What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientcraft.iftopic.com

Member Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1