Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Possible Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZokuRumba

PostSubject: Possible Glitch   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:43 pm

I had ton (a hella lot) of “strictly” skeletons (with just a few creepers) spawning all over my village (and the lighting is fine). With the amount of lighting in my village, it's impossible that that gross amount of skeleton spawning that took place. Then there were blocks missing from three of my structures. I’m not sure to report this as a glitch or a donator abusing their position. Every time I log in, it’s something new. If it’s not a mob of aggressive monsters, it’s blocks missing from my houses and etc. There is also an abnormal amount of chickens spawning around me. I have player in mind. However, since I can’t prove it, I won’t drop any names. If this continues, I’ll provide screens. For now it’s just an extreme annoyance. I can't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Possible Glitch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: FeedBack-
Jump to: