Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

re: Blizzards comment * i thought i clicked new comment and not topic* *im a lazy typer*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArchaneFurrior

PostSubject: re: Blizzards comment * i thought i clicked new comment and not topic* *im a lazy typer*   Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:27 am

Shocking. I would think that by now odie would have Identified and eliminated/fixed the problem. if its cause of the anti-xray plugin like many people ahve been saying in the past. then odie if you cant get it fixed in that length of time get rid of that anti-xray and get a differnt one. *like No-cheat*

plus wasnt there an Anti-xray you had before all this buggs went to hell when you got the current one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: re: Blizzards comment * i thought i clicked new comment and not topic* *im a lazy typer*   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 pm

ArchaneFurrior wrote:
Shocking. I would think that by now odie would have Identified and eliminated/fixed the problem. if its cause of the anti-xray plugin like many people ahve been saying in the past. then odie if you cant get it fixed in that length of time get rid of that anti-xray and get a differnt one. *like No-cheat*

plus wasnt there an Anti-xray you had before all this buggs went to hell when you got the current one?
We already have NoCheat and it doesnt eliminate Xrayers. Orebfuscator works fine, just has little bugs when you worldedit.

And LOCKED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientcraft.iftopic.com

re: Blizzards comment * i thought i clicked new comment and not topic* *im a lazy typer*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1