Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

introduction - IMFUGLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IMFUGLY

PostSubject: introduction - IMFUGLY   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:28 am

First of all i wanna start off by saying im not fugly i was just playing with names and i accidentally submitted the name and when i tried to edit it later i couldnt...i havent played on this server but im looking forward to playing and meeting new ppl...i love building so my house ill try to make as best as i can, and if i can make it better i will...i love the fact that this server has a creative world...thats awesome and hopefully i get approved to be a member to be able to play soon...this is not the first server ive played so i know some of the basic stuff, i mean everyserver is different so yea...and the ranking system seems legit...some server dont have that...so yea hope to see u guys online soon... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

introduction - IMFUGLY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1