Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Something is turning blocks into stone....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArchaneFurrior

PostSubject: Something is turning blocks into stone....   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 pm

There is a plugin thats so buggy that its causing interactive blocks *chests, furnaces, craftingtables, furnaces.* Into stone blocks every now and again.. Most people think its the Anti-Xray. they may be right. But i just think some of them wants to use X-ray. but eh what ever. i would have a plugin to stop cheating like that but not the current Anti-xray. How about No-Cheat. Or another X-ray blocker thats more developed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something is turning blocks into stone....   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 pm

ArchaneFurrior wrote:
There is a plugin thats so buggy that its causing interactive blocks *chests, furnaces, craftingtables, furnaces.* Into stone blocks every now and again.. Most people think its the Anti-Xray. they may be right. But i just think some of them wants to use X-ray. but eh what ever. i would have a plugin to stop cheating like that but not the current Anti-xray. How about No-Cheat. Or another X-ray blocker thats more developed.
It turns into stone but when you approach the chest, or furnace; it goes back to normal. That's a method how to block chest x-ray in PvP LOCKED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientcraft.iftopic.com

Something is turning blocks into stone....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1