Welcome to AncientCraft
Please register and post in Minecraft Registration then vote for us for "Peasant" rank!
VOTE HERE: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ancient-craft-cracked-247-iconomy-non-hamachi-towny-pvp/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I would like to rank up and become a peasant (and hopefully rank up again Lol)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kman133

PostSubject: I would like to rank up and become a peasant (and hopefully rank up again Lol)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:39 am

I want to get peasant rank, my name is Kman133, and I want to learn how to do stuff on this server so that I can help other people out, I also would like to become a mage (allthough all classes are awesome) I hope I can become a good citizen on this server.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomethingStupid

Location : I'm right next to you. Wait, what do you mean I'm not? Well then who am I next to then?

PostSubject: Re: I would like to rank up and become a peasant (and hopefully rank up again Lol)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:49 am

Uhhhh, there isn't classes but I approve. I can't rank you up right now cause the server is down, so just tell any Kink or higher when your on the server to rank you up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I would like to rank up and become a peasant (and hopefully rank up again Lol)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1